Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alright, there's this dude who lives across the hall from Brennan and me. His name is James and he's a pretty cool dude. Well, whenever James was in high school, he posed in a fundraiser calendar for Irving High School. One day, durring lunch at The Bean, he decided to show everyone at the table his photo as "Mr. April". I nearly spit out all of the food in my mouth when I beheld the image. To see James in a pose like that was almost unbearable, it was just totally unexpected. Anyway, I told him that I was going to get the photo off of Facebook and make it into a video and put it all over the internet. He said, "Oh yea, well I can just delete it right now and you won't get it." Well, he didn't know that I had already saved it to my images on my iPhone. Therefore, here is the film. I hope it isn't one of those "ya had to have been there" kinda things, so I don't wanna hype it too much. But, I'm sure yall can appreciate a funny photo to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment