Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brennan Post 10/8/09

This is a post.

I haven't posted much in a while.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with these words.
I'm simply stringing them together, making them something new.
Something no has written before in the same sequence.
The words will leave you with some sort of message or feeling.
You'll return to your daily life.
Whether you are affected or not is unknown.
But the fact is that you read it.
And nothing can change that.

So here I am typing again.
In a few months I'll pour over these words,
Astounded by their beauty and complexity.
It will feel like so much has happened in that moment,
It will seem like I was aware of so much.
I'll understand it all.

But I'm here now.
Not there.
And it doesn't feel like I'm doing anything with these words.
Just tying out letters that become words and sentences and phrases.

I guess when you think about it too much thats all words are.
Just letters put together.

And I can't help but think about it right now.
I can't let the phrases take on beauty.
I'll be able to see it soon,
Just not now.
If I could see it now, I probably wouldn't type the words.

So here I am typing again.
Waiting.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment